Sunday, April 26, 2009

Germany

Hi Everyone,  I am half way there.  I am in the Sheraton in Frankfort Germany.  My flight was no problem.  I had 2 very large diet pepsi's before I got on the plane and a slice of pizza, not sure what I will be eating the rest of the week??  The plane was huge I sat between 2 very nice people and watched the airline movie ink heart(strange movie).  Landed in germany 6am germany time and checked into my hotel.  I know this is a boring post but just want to keep yo all updated of my adventure.
     I slept for about 8 hours off and on and now I am ready to go.  Mattie still thinks I am bringing him home both a brother and sister so I hope he is not to disappointed when there is only one.  I hope everyone is enjoying the warm weather at home I have my winter coat and boots and am ready for Russia and to meet my little one.
     So tomorrow (Monday) is the BIG day. I will get picked up at 9:30 do some paper work then off to the Minestry to find out if it is a girl or boy???  I am getting very excited and can not wait to meet him or her.  I should be able to meet the child on Monday so stay tuned for information and PICTURES!!
     Well I am off to find a diet pepsi and some breakfast or lunch, I think lunch here in Germany and then get my plane at 7:30.  I do not think I will venture to far today maybe next time since I will be taking this route 2 more times.  Does anyone know can you get frequent flier miles on Luftansa???
      Until tomorrow keeping wondering boy or girl or as Mattie would say Baby Lyla or Jake.

Beth


2 comments:

  1. Beth:

    Yay .. you are half way there! You can sign up for the frequent flier miles at milesandmore.com

    Or check the back of the airline magazine they have an advertisement there!!! We signed up for them ... maybe once the boys come home we'll be able to take a vacation together!!!

    Have fun and I can't wait to see what happens on Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very exciting!!
    This is like your in labor and you don't know what your having!!
    My guess is a boy! Now, that's only a guess.
    Enjoy Germany!
    Following closely!
    Gail and the girls

    ReplyDelete