Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Almost There!!

     OK I am almost done!!  WHFC has all my paper work except my letter from my accountant which I got today and my friend Christine's Dad came with me to notarize it, so I am off to Fall River first thing in the morning to get it Apostiled.  Now my car loan paper work that has been a night mare.  I am HOPING it was faxed to WHFC tonight and they will find it tomorrow morning.  Oh yes and I am waiting for a letter back from the State of MA about my accountants credential so with any luck WHFC will have it all by this Friday and a court date will soon follow.
     Mattie is still waiting patiently for the arrival of his baby brother and he blows him a kiss every night and he hopes it makes it to Russia!!!
     This weekend we went shopping for a new dresser so now Mattie and Jake have their own full of clothing.  So the house is now ready for Jake to come home to his mom and big brother.  So I am now hoping for a court date early February!!

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the paperwork is almost done. Our car loan letter was a nightmare too. It was lost in Ohio at the state department to get apostilled. THey "misplaced" it for a couple days. I hope your court date comes soon. We waited about a month once we had our paperwork in to hear about court. Sending good thoughts your way!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah --- a few steps closer! Hope to read your next post "We have a date!" Looks like you'll be enjoying the cold Ekat weather again!

    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope you get your court date soon. It sounds like you are getting really close to getting everything your judge wants done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers crossed!!! I hope the next post says "court date" and you are off to Russia in February!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't been around in awhile. So happy to hear your getting close to bringing Jake home!
    Praying for a trip to Russia in Feb.!
    Are you on facebook?
    Gail B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Beth ~just checking in. I have a feeling...!!!

    ~Laura :)

    ReplyDelete