Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Brothers First meeting!!!!!




     Well we are home and things are going great!!  I thought I would post some pictures of the brothers meeting for the first time.  It was definately LOVE at first sight.  After a day of traveling we were not looking pretty but Jake was a trooper and did great on the 10 hour plane ride, then running across JFK airport to get on our connector to Boston.  We called Mattie from New York and he said to me am I going to be introduced to my brother tonight!!  Yes you are we are on our way home.  It was so sweet seeing Mattie come running to me and Jake he was SOOOOOO excited.  Jake was tired but he did great.  
     SInce we have been home they have been getting along great Mattie takes being a big brother very seriously and does not let his brother out of his sight.  WHen Jake needs to nap Mattie cries and just wants Jake to stay up and play.  WHile Jake is napping Mattie will lie in my bed and watch tv till his brother wakes up.  Yesterday when we took Mattie to school Jake took his coat off and put it in Mattie's locker it was so cute.  Mattie did fine going to school knowing Jake would be home with me. 
     Enjoy the pictures and I will post pictures of our last snowy day in Moscow when I get another free moment.  

4 comments:

  1. Congrats again Beth! What a cute family. It looks like Jake and Mattie will become great buddies. once you're settled we'll have to have a get together. I'll get Christine, Jill, and Sharon, and all the boys together!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos capturing a great moment! Congrats...and we look forward to seeing more of the boys as they blossom as brothers.

    ~Laura :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you and your boys!!! Welcome home :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Beth!!!
    Oh! The boys look so darn cute together!
    I am so happy things are going smoothly.
    Finally home with your 2 boys.
    A great looking family!
    Blessings,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete