Saturday, March 13, 2010

And I am off AGAIN

     Ok so I had a crazy busy week home.  Mattie was very happy to see his mom, he did not get out of his PJ"S on Sunday just so we could "Just Stay Home" his favorite thing to do.  He loved the new shoes I bought him in Russia and of course I bought a pair for his brother Jake, I have to get use to buying things in pairs to keep my boys happy.  He had a GREAT time in FLA with Auntie and Grandpa, and he let everyone know he is the boss.
     I went back to work Monday morning still tired from the Jet lag/time change.  That actually lasted till about Thursday.  Any way the kids were glad to see me and they did great while I was away.  It was awsome seeing pictures of Jake everywhere at school.  I have the best aides in my class so of course everything went smoothly with lots of crafting and I went to the Craft store again so they will be busy easter crafting while I am away.  
     On a sadder note my Dads dog Oliver who is almost 16 with bad arthritis unfortunately had a rough time so the we made the decision and poor sister Sue had to take him on Wednesday and he is now in Doggy heaven.  We have not told Mattie yet he knows Oliver was sick and if he asks where he is we will tell him rehab. until I get home.  I think Mattie might sense something since he has become very attached again to his Oliver Stuff dog.  And well not a good week for the Hurley animals one of Matties frog either couch or chair went to frog heaven on Thursday so hopefully this week will be better.
     SO last night I repacked for my last trip to Russia to pick up m boy on St Patrick's Day!!!  I had to pack clothes for him and some toys.  Svtlana my rep. in Russia had some things deliered to my house so they went in the bag to.  Also a teacher at school gave me 3 boxes of hand made dolls and baby blankets to give to the baby house I think they will love them.  Of course Mattie got sight of them so I think I have one blanket and maybe 4 dolls at home!!
     Ok so now I am in New York the flight was on time this time so no problem about missing my connector to Moscow which leaves here at 4pm.  It is rainy and very cloudy so hopefully everything leaves on time.  So my LONG journey of adopting little Jake is finally done and he will be home with me and his older brother this Saturday YAH!!!  Then the real fun begins with the Brothers.  
     For my Ekat friends I am staying at a new Hotel the Novel, Svtlana took me there durng my last visit and it just opened so I decided to try it out.  It is brand new, not to far from the Park Inn now lets just hope the Breakfast buffet is as good.   

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful trip. Sounds good so far...no missed flights! Please say hi to Svetlana for us. Try to get some sleep before you become out numbered 2 to 1! Congrats again. Can't wait for the first family photo!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be eagerly awaiting your next post when you're in Ekat with wee Jake with you. What an exciting time!!! I'm with Melissa --- can't wait for the family pics!

    ~Laura :)

    ReplyDelete